Ratings are based on the K.I.S.S. principle. KISS stands for Keep It Simple Stupid. (Confused? See Wikipedia.) 1 Star (1 / 5) means it is difficult to build. A 5 Star (5 / 5) is very easy to build.
- Quick and Easy PVC Pole: Made from PVC, easy to cut, easy to build. Just don’t forget to cap it.
- In the Field, Driftwood Pole: Out in the field and you forgot your pole? No worries, think outside the box.
- Trekking and Wading Pole: Get fancy with bamboo. Add a rubber peg. Done.
- $4.98 GoPro Pole: This one is fancy, cheap and comes from Reddit.
- Float Handle: Use it for surfing or just tossing back and forth at the pool.
- DIY Telescoping Pole: Easy to build, just $10.
- Slick Grip with Tripod: Awesome looking, easy to build GoPro grip plus tripod.