Whether you need to suction cup your GoPro onto your car, or make your own floaty, there are a huge variety of DIY GoPro Mounts that are easy to build and are less expensive than being their retail counterpart.
Ratings are based on the K.I.S.S. principle. KISS stands for Keep It Simple Stupid. (Confused? See Wikipedia.) 1 Star (1 / 5) means it is difficult to build. A 5 Star (5 / 5) is very easy to build.
- Suction Cup Mount: This double suction cup is strong and inexpensive.
- Quick Clamp Mount: Quick clamp mount for those mounts on the go.
- Chest Mount: Build your own Chesty. Is it comfortable? Naw.
- 360 Swivel Helmet Mount: Good for the 3rd person, ride along view.
- Float Handle: Use it for surfing or just tossing back and forth at the pool.
- GoPro Floaty: For the klutz in all of this, this is a super simple lifejacket for your beloved GoPro.
- GoPro Tethers: When all else fails, idiot proof your equipment with tethers.
- Meccano Arm Extension Mount: The looks of the Swivel Helmet Mount, but at a stuck angle.